Please read before completing registration:
- Complete a separate form for each project you're requesting.
- Projects are open to ALL nonprofits, not just United Way Program Partners.
- Your organization is required to provide all supplies, materials and tools for each project.
Examples of past Day of Caring projects:
- Interior & Exterior painting
- Yard clean-up, landscaping, gardening
- Organizing donation rooms or pantries
- Delivering agency materials
- Delivering flowers or meals to home-bound neighbors
- Light construction (cabinets, fences, small decks, balance beams, storage units, Little Free Libraries, etc.)
- Window cleaning and general building maintenance
- Office work (envelope stuffing, collating, shredding, workplace organization, etc.)
- Read to youth as part of a summer program
- Downtown clean-up
Click here for Frequently Asked Questions